Bead Soup Blog Party

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party

Wow, I can't believe it has been two years since I entered anything on here. I better get going on this thing. :)

I am entering my first Bead Soup Blog Party. I thought it would be a good opportunity to created some inner growth and do some networking. I want to make a special focal bead for the exchange. It will be fun what comes my way that I will need to make something out of.

I have been doing a lot of wire working lately. I am laid up with a broken ankle so it is difficult to do much of anything marketing wise. I can't get out and sell, I can't even take pictures of what I am making to put on the website. What a way to totally ruin a summer. I still have 6-8 more weeks of no weight bearing on my ankle. I will have a lot to catch up with by then

I do have two chain maille classes that are coming up that I will be teaching at Potomac Bead Company in Pheonixville, PA I am so glad for these as I will be able to get out of the house and interact with some other jewelry people.

No comments:

Post a Comment