Bead Soup Blog Party

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party and New Pieces



Pretty excited here for many reasons. My son is coming today to help me out for two weeks. So I will get to see and visit him and also have some help with the broken ankle.



I am also excited because I taught myself a couple new chain maille weaves. European 6 in 1 and European 4 in 1. The picture is of a bracelet I made with European 6 in 1. It is a fun weave to do.



And last but not least I got my partners name for the Bead Soup Blog Party. I am going to get my beads together today for her and get them shipped out as soon as she sends me her address. I already emailed her with my info. I think this will be a fun project and can't wait to see everyones beads and what they make with them.


Hope everyone is having a great summer and challenging their creativity with new things.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! love the chain maille piece. I took a class a month ago and have only used one pattern, though am integrating many colors and finally found a store that carried chain maille parts. So excited to see some on the blogs !! will be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete